Marketing Intern Role
An exciting opportunity as an intern in the web services industry is available at Novoopus IW.
- We would need the candidate to be available to start ASAP.
- Internship is paid on a commission basis.
- Part time: 4 hours per day Mon/Friday – Duration: 4 months.
- The work will be executed from the candidate’s own place. However, face-to-face work may occur at least once a week.
- Travel Expenses will be paid.
Novoopus IW is an online fast growing web agency based in Paralimni offering services such as:
- Web Design & Development
- Messenger Chatbot, Push Notifications and Newsletters Development
- Monthly Maintenance of WordPress websites
We are currently looking for a motivated intern who can support us in making the company grow.
The intern role has 2 core components:
- Learning and executing Digital Marketing tasks
- Promoting our digital services, in particular Web Design & Development and the Messenger Chatbot system
The intern will be working from his own place via email, twist & telephone. However, face to face work with other members of the team may occur when:
- Client/company meetings take place
- When deadlines approach
The right candidate must have a good mix of technical (executing Digital Marketing tasks) and interpersonal skills (sales oriented)
Our intern will benefit from:
- A paid scheme based on commission. We want to reward everyone in the company, so we have established a scheme whereby our interns receive commission (10%) for each sale they make
- Increasing knowledge in SEO, marketing, digital marketing and sales
- Trainings in SEO, marketing, digital marketing and sales.
- A professional environment and working style. We will try to teach you how to be professional and how to face work in Cyprus.
- Reference letter to be used for potential future employment.
** If the candidate performs well and manages to bring enough business in, we will be happy to offer a permanent job after the internship. **
Our intern will be responsible for:
- Executing tasks related to Digital Marketing and sales
- Promoting and selling our services to new clients
- Participating in weekly meetings
- Stay in touch with clients/suppliers
- Internship is paid on a commission basis
- As a Remote-First company, we believe that the days in which people had to be stuck in an office to work are gone. Therefore, the internship will take place either in cafés/restaurants (trainings, client meetings, accomplishment of some tasks) or at your own place.
The ideal candidate is required to:
- Have excellent skills in using Google Apps (Docs, Sheets & Slides)
- Have excellent written and spoken Greek and English skills
- Have great interpersonal skills needed to relate with the team and promote our services (sales oriented)
- Have motivation to work and learn digital marketing
- Be professional and responsive via e-mail/phone or twist
- Be happy to work as a member of a team and help others
- Be easy going and friendly (working skills are not enough)
Favoured but Optional:
- Technical Knowledge involving the services we provide
- Past sales experience either academic or at work (this is not a requirement although such candidates will be preferred)
- Evidence of good academic achievements (exams grades are sufficient)
Interested applicants should forward their CV along with a cover letter by email to [email protected] by Friday the 26th of April 2019 at 23:59.
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidentiality ensuring GDPR compliance.